Thursday, June 9, 2016

Summer is here

The NED Show (May 4th)
Even though it's been a long and prosperous year, I'm ready for the summer.  I'm setting my sights on a new school year, filled with new faces and others whom I'm known for a while.  The halls are now filled with desks and chairs, the bulletin boards are empty, and the rooms are getting prepared for cleaning.  My office has not changed.  That's a good thing, since the last two summers we all had to move out during the summer.  Last year I was at the middle school and two summers ago I was housed at the Primary School.  I will get a lot done, being in my own office.


Career Day (May 25th)
The end of this year went well.  I think this has been the busiest May since I've been a principal. We added Career Day to the list of things to do.  Career Day, along with the many other events were all huge successes.  These pictures depict some of the events we enjoyed during the final part of the school year.











STAAR - our students did fabulous
I'm proud of our teachers and staff for completing a very successful year.  Our initial STAAR scores came in for the 5th grade:  90% for reading and 92% for math.  The rest of the scores will come in on June 15th.












Market Day (May 26th)
I'll be around for most of the summer.  If you need something, drop by or give us a call.  The school number is 857-4613.  Summer school will begin on July 25th and run through August 5th.  Many have already signed up to come.












4th Grade to Ft. Worth
Stockyards (May 20th)
Meet the Teachers night will be on August 19th (5:30-6:30) and the first day of school will be the next Monday, August 22nd.


2nd Graders come to visit (May 24th)

No comments:

Post a Comment