Friday, August 28, 2015

Best Elementary Yet

Well, let me see.  I've been an educator since 1980.  Wow.  That means I've been doing this for 35 years.  All but three of those years has been in Texas.  I've been a middle school teacher and coach, a High School teacher and coach, a 4th grade teacher, and a PE teacher for all levels.  I've been in Lorena 16 of my 17 administrative years.  As an administrator, I've been in Lorena 16 out my 17 years.

Beginning a school year takes time and effort.  There are so many things to consider when getting our school off to a positive start.  I have so many effective and energetic people to work with, who have the same desire to get each year started on a positive note.

God has blessed me by being in this district.  I enjoy the students, my staff, parents, and love the tight knit community spirit we have here.

Lorena Elementary Staff (2015-2016)
I appreciate all of you who came out for Meet the Teachers Night.  It was a very successful evening.  It's great to come in to "Break the Ice" with our teachers.  Students seem to feel better after they come in to see their new environment.

We are here to serve our community.  Our decisions are based on a simple ideal:  "What is best for students."  We stand behind that.  Thanks for making the beginning of this year a successful one.



No comments:

Post a Comment